Monday 8 November 2010

Chat Up Line Come Backs

For this product I want to incorporate my packaging from the one week project...




I like the roll design, it works with ease and is simple. yet effective. 

To make the product more interactive I will perforate between the different chat up line come backs so that you can tear off the information. It can be used as a kind of day by day guide, so when you have used a come back you tear off another one to take out with you. 


Chat up line come backs

1. Man: “Haven’t we met before?”
Woman: “Maybe. I’m the receptionist at the VD Clinic.”

2. Man: “Haven’t I seen you someplace before?
Woman: “Yeah, that’s why I don’t go there anymore.”

3. Man: “Is this seat empty?”
Woman: “Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.”

4. Man: “So, wanna go back to my place ?”
Woman: “Well, I don’t know. Will two people fit under a rock?”

5. Man: “Your place or mine?”
Woman: “Both. You go to yours and I’ll go to mine.”

6. Man: “I’d like to call you. What’s your number?”
Woman: “It’s in the phone book.”
Man: “But I don’t know your name.”
Woman: “That’s in the phone book too.”

7. Man: “So what do you do for a living?”
Woman: “I’m a female impersonator.”

8. Man: “Hey, baby, what’s your sign?”
Woman: “Do not Enter”

9. Man: “How do you like your eggs in the morning?”
Woman: “Unfertilized !”

10. Man: “Hey, come on, we’re both here at this bar for the same reason”
Woman: “Yeah! Let’s pick up some chicks!”

11. Man: “I know how to please a woman.”
Woman: “Then please leave me alone.”

12. Man: “I want to give myself to you.”
Woman: “Sorry, I don’t accept cheap gifts.”

13. Man: “If I could see you naked, I’d die happy:
Woman: “Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I’d probably die laughing”.

14. Man: “Your body is like a temple.”
Woman: “Sorry, there are no services today.”

15. Man: “I’d go through anything for you.”
Woman: “Good! Let’s start with your bank account. Then the door.”

16. Man: “I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: “Yes, but would you stay there?

17. Male: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Female: did it hurt when they kicked you out of hell?

18. He says "Where have you been all my life"
She says "Hiding from you....how the hell did you find me?"

19. Male: I would die for you...
Female: Prove it

20. 'Male: I'm all you've got good lookin'
Female: then I must not have alot

21. After hearing a pickup line:
I like your approach, now let's see your departure.

22. Does beauty run in your family?
It obviously doesn't in yours!

23. What's your name sexy?
Taken!

24. Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
Yeah, but this time don't stop!

25. I think you're the best looking girl in here.Really? Well, I'd better go find the best looking guy then, hadn't I!

26. Your legs go clear up to your ass.Most peoples' do!

27. Can I buy you a drink?Go ahead, but only if you buy my boyfriend one too!

28. "You look like a dream."Response: "Go back to sleep."

29. What`s it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?What`s it like being the biggest liar in the world?

30. "I can see forever in your eyes."
"But all I can see is never in yours."

31. '"I looked up beautiful in the thesaurus today and your name was included.""Thanks! Hey, I saw your name next to jerk."

32. Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you between F and CK
Woman: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you before GLY

33. Man: Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
Woman: Do you know what'd look good on you? Nothing!

34. Man: Your face must turn a few heads!
Woman: And your face must turn a few stomachs!

35. Man: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.
Woman: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.

36. Man: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Woman: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!

37. Man: Do you think it was fate which brough us together?
Woman: Nah, it was plain bad luck!

38. Man: Hi! Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
Woman: Maybe once. I never make the same mistake twice.

39. Man: I'd go to the end of the world for you!
Woman: Okay, but would you stay there?

40. Man: Wow, you're tall! How's the weather up there? 
Woman: It's raining. (and spit on him)

41. Man: Hey baby, if you come home with me, I can show you a really good time.
Woman: You know what your problem is? Your mouth is writing checks your body can't cash.

42. Man: I'd really like to get into your pants.
Woman: No thanks. There's already one asshole in there.

43. Man : “Hey cutie, how ’bout you and I hitting the hot spots?”Woman : “Sorry, I don’t date outside my species..”

44. Save your breath for your inflatable date

45. Please don't talk to my breasts, your not going to meet them.

46. I'm not your type, I'm not inflatable.

47. Wait... I'm trying to imagine you with a personality

48. Please tell your pants it's not polite to point.

49. Let me ask what my boyfriend thinks

50. Man: Can I buy you a drink?
Woman: Can I buy you a taxi?

51. Man: Can I have your name?
Woman: Why don't you already have one?

52. Man: How did you get to be so beautiful?
Woman: I must have been given your share

53. Is your name Macaulay Culkin? Because your going home alone

54. Man: Hey gorgeous, where have I seen you before?
Woman: I'm one of the nurses in the plastic surgery department, would you like another visit?

55. Man: Why do I see stars when I look into your eyes?
Woman: Because I've just knocked you out.

56. Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.
Woman: There's no need to. There are already two suitable letters together N and O.

57. Man: I like maths. You want to go to my room, add the bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply?
Woman: Actually I would rather subtract you, add someone interesting, and factor in a punch to your head!

58. Man: You know, your smile lights up the room.
Woman: I know I'm handy in a power cut, but you've just turned me off.

59.Man: You're so beautiful, are you a model?
Woman: You're so ugly, were you an accident?

60. Man: If you were a burger you'd be McGorgeous.
Woman: If you touch my buns one more time you will be McHospitalised.


Design Ideas For Come Back List














I like the style and design of this list, however it is missing something, or maybe has too much - less is more!


Here is my altered and final list design below.


I have kept the design very simple using only black and white. Between each come back there is a dotted line to indicate where the paper is perforated and can be torn off to keep.


Every so often there is a logo or type to help break up the list. 


Simplicity is key to my design and I feel through this simplicity is creates clarity.













The list rolls up and fits inside the box to be fed out by the customer.












A small slit will be made on the lid of the box so that the list can feed out.


Each individual 'comeback' is perforated so it can be taken out and used.

No comments:

Post a Comment