Tuesday 23 November 2010

If This Were To Be Printed Professionally...

If this product range were to be made professionally I would use different print methods to those I have used myself.




The transparent heart I made using t-shirt transfer, however if it were to be produced professionally it would be done using UV spot varnish.


I also used t-shirt transfer for this label on the ribbon. Done professionally it would be screen printed.


For these sweets I used an edible ink pen for the writing. If produced professionally offset lithography would be used.


T-shirt transfer was used for these knickers. Screen print would be used if produced professionally. 


I have printed this list digitally and it would be done using the same method if produced professionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment